1. Entry Day- Tuesday July, 7 before the fair from 6 -- 8 pm, Wednesday, July 8 from 9am to noon.
2. Building will be closed to public during judging at noon on Wednesday.
3. All entries must be work of exhibitor.
4. Entries will be released at 4:30 p.m. on Sunday, the last day of the fair.
5. All possible care will be taken to protect the exhibits. Fair Board cannot be responsible for loss or damage to exhibits.
6. Quilts, Afghans, and needlework should be brought in plastic bags for display.
7. All entries must be completed in the previous year with the exception of Senior Citizens and genealogy.
8. Exhibits should be clean, finished and in good condition.
9. Decisions of the judges are final.
10. No entry fee is charged for exhibits.
11. Entries should be labeled with name and address, class and age if a junior entry.
12. Out of county exhibitors are limited to five entries in each department.
13. Building will be open from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. each day of the fair. Sunday it will open at noon.
14. Premium awards will be $2 for blue, $1 for red, $1 for white ribbons.
15 All entries will be judged on their own merit.
Family Crafts are made up of Photography, Art, Children's Art, Flower Show, Baked Goods, Canned Goods, Fresh Fruits & Vegetables, Arts, Crafts & Woodworking, Senior Citizen's, Kid's Crafts, Needlework and Genealogy.
For more information call the Building Superintendents Chris Rausch at 261-0445 or Doris Grashoff at 225-2936.