Tickets for the Iowa high school state baseball tournament are available by calling the Principal Park ticket office at (515) 243-6111 or 1-800-GO-I-CUBS. Tickets are available during regular office hours and before all Iowa Cubs home games. The Principal Park offices are open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday.
All tickets are $8 for each session (two games). All seating is general admission.
For information on tickets, contact the Principal Park ticket office at (515) 243-6111.
Principal Park is located at the confluence of the Des Moines and Raccoon rivers just south of downtown Des Moines. From Interstate 235, take the 3rd Street exit, then travel south to Line Drive and turn left.
Principal Park information
* Rain checks -- Keep your ticket stub! In the event the game is rained out, your stub will allow admittance to the rescheduled game.
* Elevator -- An elevator is available for those in need and to reach the skyboxes behind home plate. The elevator is located at Gate C near the main office entrance.
* Special services -- Handicapped seating is available in several areas throughout the ballpark. The first aid room is located on the first base side on the main concourse level. The information booth is located behind home plate next to the merchandise store on the main concourse level.
* For your safety -- To ensure a safe environment, all items carried into Principal Park are subject to inspection. No food or beverage may be brought into the stadium.
* The gates open 60 minutes before each home game.
Smoking has been banned in the stands at Principal Park for some time, but now it is banned everywhere - in the stands, in the concourse, in the rented skyboxes and in the Cub Club. Smokers must exit the stadium gates before lighting up. This is part of our "Don't Smoke - It Ruins Your Game" campaign.