[Masthead] Light Drizzle and Breezy ~ 44°F  
High: 47°F ~ Low: 40°F
Saturday, Apr. 30, 2016

Central Bank receives award

Thursday, February 4, 2010

(Photo)
Agents from Central Insurance at Central Bank in Cherokee who are receiving the award include, left to right, Dan Buck, Nancy Nielsen, Scott Weber, Pam Leinbaugh and Kyle Schmillen. Photo contributed
DES MOINES -- EMC Insurance Companies has announced its 2010 "Leading Partners" and has distinguished Central Insurance at Central Bank as one of the highest-performing EMC agencies in the country, placing them in the top 15 percent of all EMC insurance agencies nationally.

This annual award is based on key indicators including retention, profitability and growth, which are reviewed over a three-year period.

EMC developed its signature "Agency Performance Value" (APV) tool in 2005 to measure an agency's performance against all other EMC agencies nationally. Agencies are evaluated on loss ratio, premium volume, policy and premium growth, policy and premium retention and the position of EMC within the agency. Bill Cochran-Bray, Senior Vice President for Central Insurance at Central Bank attributes the distinction "to a desire within EMC to meet client needs and Central's commitment to deliver solutions that work". He adds, "When two great companies are focused on the client first -- it becomes easy to meet their expectations".

Central Insurance at Central Bank is a full service independent insurance agency, offering insurance products and risk management services with locations in Cherokee, Storm Lake, Sioux City and Spirit Lake.

EMC Insurance Companies is a property/casualty insurance carrier headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa. With assets exceeding $2 billion, EMC is one of the largest property and casualty entities in Iowa and among the top 60 insurance entities countrywide. Approximately 80 percent of the company's business is in commercial lines, with the remaining 20 percent in personal lines. To learn more, visit www.emcinsurance.com.



Respond to this story

Posting a comment requires free registration: