Bring the entire family to see the adventures of Annie and her faithful dog Sandy, as they make their way from Miss Hannigan's orphanage to "Easy Street" with Daddy Warbucks. Don't wait until "Tomorrow" to get your tickets for this one, or "It's the Hard Knock Life" for you!
'Annie' will be presented at 7:30 p.m. on Friday June 18, Saturday June 19, Friday June 25 and Saturday June 26, and at 2 p.m. on Sunday June 20 and Sunday June 27. All performances will be at the Cherokee Community Center (upper level). The cost of an admission ticket is $10 for adults and $7 for children (12 years old and younger).
The Chronicle Times will publish names of the cast members for 'Annie' in prior to the first performance.
CCT is continuing implementation of their new advance ticket sales/pick-up and seating process, and hopes that you have already enjoyed the benefits of the improved ticketing system.
Here is a reminder of how the new system works:
1. All admission tickets for reserved seating must be paid for and picked up prior to the performance. Your admission ticket, when presented to the ushers at the door, allows you to be admitted and seated immediately, with no need to stand in line at the ticket counter.
2. If you live out of town, or are unable to pick up your admission ticket in advance, tickets may be purchased by telephone at 712-225-4440 by credit card (or by giving your season ticket number).
3. Season ticket holders can pick up their admission tickets by bringing their season tickets to Main Street Pharmacy to be punched.
4. Customers without season tickets may purchase admission tickets by credit card, check or cash.
5. Seat selection and admission ticket purchase/pick-up will be handled at the Cherokee Main Street Pharmacy on West Main Street during regular business hours ( 9 am - 6 p.m. M-Fri; 9 am - 4 p.m. on Sat.). There is no answering machine to take orders at this location.
6. Tickets will continue to be available for sale at the door on performance night. We do not take credit cards at the ticket counter, and seating is on a "first come, first served" basis. We plan to have the ticket counter open at least one hour prior to the scheduled start of the performance.
7. Season ticket holders may begin making reservations for 'Annie' now. Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Friday June 1.
The CCT Board thanks everyone for their continued patience as they solidify the new advance ticketing system. Their goal is to make the experience a pleasant and efficient one for their patrons on the night of the performance.