[Masthead] Fair ~ 60°F  
High: 63°F ~ Low: 43°F
Monday, May 2, 2016

Donation to CCWS

Monday, November 22, 2010

(Photo)
LeRoy Rupp (left) and Grand Knight Doug Davis (right), representing the Cherokee Knights of Columbus, present a check for $16,404.30 to Calvin Carver and Jan Cosgrove, co-directors of Cherokee County Work Services. The money raised will be used to help CCWS with any needs they might have. The check represents 90% of the record $18,227 raised by the Knights in this year's 18th annual Calendar Sales fund drive - $2,000 more than last year's record amount. The remaining 10% of funds raised will go to Iowa Special Olympics. Photo by Dan Whitney



Respond to this story

Posting a comment requires free registration: