DES MOINES - The Class 2A wrestling schedule at the Iowa State Wrestling Championships at the Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines Thursday through Saturday is as follows:
* Thursday, Weigh-in noon. First round and first round consolations 2-5:15 p.m.
* Friday, 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. quarterfinals, second round consolation. 8:30-9:35 p.m. semi-finals and third round consolation.
* Saturday, 10 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. consolation semi-finals and finals.
The Class 1A wrestling schedule is as follows:
* Thursday, Weigh-in 5 p.m., 7-10:15 p.m. first round and first round consolations.
* Friday, 3:30-6:45 p.m. quarter finals and second round consolation. 9:35-10:45 p.m. semi-finals and third round consolation.
* Saturday,10 a.m. to 2:15 p.m. consolation semi-finals and finals. Awards, Grand March, and Finals all classses 5:45 p.m.
All matches, championship and consolation, will consist of three 2-minute periods. Wrestlers will compete on eight mats, and on three mats for the Finals.