[Masthead] Overcast ~ 55°F  
High: 59°F ~ Low: 39°F
Sunday, Apr. 19, 2015

Central Insurance recognized for outstanding performance

Friday, March 16, 2012

(Photo)
(left to right) Daniel Buck, Nancy Nielsen, Scott Weber and Pam Leinbaugh of Central Insurance were honored to accept the "Leading Partners" award, recognizing their agency as one of the highest-performing EMC agencies in the country. Photo contributed
EMC Insurance Companies announced its 2012 "Leading Partners" and has distinguished Central Insurance at Central Bank as one of the highest-performing EMC agencies in the country, placing them in the top 15 percent of all EMC agencies in the United States.

This annual award is based on key indicators including retention, profitability and growth, which are reviewed over a three-year period.

Scott Weber, Vice President and Market Manager of Central Insurance, credits this recognition "to the strong desire of EMC to meet client needs and Central Insurance's commitment to deliver solutions that work." He adds, "When two great companies are focused on meeting the client's needs first, it becomes easy to meet their expectations."

Central Insurance at Central Bank is a full service independent insurance agency offering insurance products and risk management services to meet the needs of businesses and individuals with locations in Cherokee, Storm Lake, Sioux City and Spirit Lake, Iowa. Central Insurance is dedicated to protecting what matters most to clients throughout Northwest Iowa.

EMC Insurance Companies is a property/casualty insurance carrier headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa. With assets of nearly $3 billion, EMC is one of the largest property and casualty entities in Iowa and among the top 60 insurance entities countrywide. Approximately 85 percent of the company's business is in commercial lines, with the remaining 15 percent in personal lines. To learn more, visit www.emcins.com.



Respond to this story

Posting a comment requires free registration. If you already have an account on this site, enter your username and password below. Otherwise, click here to register.

Username:

Password:  (Forgot your password?)

Your comments:
Please be respectful of others and try to stay on topic.