Earl Cresap gets inducted into the Hall of Fame
It is our honor to induct Earl Cresap into the Hall of Fame for 2018. Earl’s passion is 4-H and he truly enjoys working with the youth.
Earl began his career with 4-H in 2004
Several of his accomplishments are but not limited to:
· helping with the youth committee.
· assisting the Cavaliers program
· a contributor to the Herdsmanship Award Program
· chauffer’s the youth to different activities
· funded the sound system at the fairgrounds
· assists in getting donations for different projects involving the county fair
· coordinator for the Expo Building
· helped to set up a memorial fund.
· collecting materials for Bucket of Junk
Earl is a solid, committed individual who sees beyond his own recognition or accolades to ensure that 4-H'ers and leaders across the county to have the opportunity to learn new skills. He is not only good at this work, but is exemplary and we welcome him into the 4-H Hall of Fame.